The TapManager keyboard is currently compatible with iOS (app store) and Android (Play Store) via the TapManager
Articles in this section
- What is the TapManager Keyboard (Formerly TapNow)?
- How do I add the TapManager keyboard to my device?
- Which devices are compatible with the TapManager (formerly TapNow) keyboard?
- Why do I need to allow "Full access” to the TapManager keyboard?
- I’ve installed TapManager keyboard and I can’t find it among my available keyboard list
- My Tap is typing in other apps but the TapManager keyboard is not responding
- When my Tap is connected the keyboard is not available. It is not showing or popping up.