Full access is required for Bluetooth communication between your Tap and the Tap keyboard extension. We will never store or record any messages you are typing.
Articles in this section
- What is the TapManager Keyboard (Formerly TapNow)?
- Where Can I Find Accessibility Tools
- Do You Have Windows/Mac Apps?
- What games can I play with Tap?
- Do your apps work with iOS and Android?
- How do I add the TapManager keyboard to my device?
- Why do I need to allow "Full access” to the TapManager keyboard?
- I’ve installed TapManager keyboard and I can’t find it among my available keyboard list
- My Tap is typing in other apps but the TapManager keyboard is not responding
- When my Tap is connected the keyboard is not available. It is not showing or popping up.