Full access is required for Bluetooth communication between your Tap and the TapNow keyboard. We will never store or record any messages you are typing.
Articles in this section
- What is TapNow?
- How do I add TapNow keyboard to my device?
- Which devices are compatible with TapNow keyboard?
- Why do I need to allow "Full access” to the TapNow keyboard?
- I’ve installed TapNow app and I can’t find Tap Keyboard among my available keyboard list
- My Tap is typing but the TapNow keyboard is not responding
- When my Tap is connected the keyboard is not available. It is not showing or popping up.