Tap is compatible with the following type of products that accept Bluetooth and HID inputs:
- Android & iOS Smartphones
- Personal Computers (PC’s)
- Apple TV (HD & 4K)
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Xbox One
- Virtual Reality headsets: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- Augmented Reality headsets: Microsoft Hololens, Epson Moverio
- Mixed Reality headsets: Microsoft WMR, MagicLeap
Tap requires the following operating systems to work seamlessly:
- iOS 9.0+
- Android 5.0+
- OSX Yosemite+
- Windows 8.1+
- Linux Ubuntu
Note that the companion Tap apps are for iOS and Android only at this time, but are not required for use or pairing with non iOS/Android devices.
Will it be using the standard Bluetooth HID protocol? If so, it will likely work with Linux, too.
Please sign in to leave a comment.