Tap works equally well on either hand. We recommend that first-time tappers wear their start out by tapping with their dominant hand. It is easy to switch to the other hand once you know how to tap. In order to change hands, you must set open TapManager and set Left Hand to ON. (the default is OFF). If you do not change the setting for the correct hand, your tapping accuracy will not be as good.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started With Your Tap
- How do I learn to Tap?
- What is "Switch" Mode
- How Do I Disable The Tap's Mouse?
- How To Update Your Tap's Firmware
- Why do I need to update my Tap firmware?
- How do I put on my Tap?
- How do I pair my Tap?
- What is the Haptic indicator on the thumb used for?
- What surfaces can I tap on?