Yes. The Tap Alphabet is defined by which fingers are tapped. I.e. a thumb tap is always an “a”, no matter which hand you tap with. You just need to choose right or left hand in TapManager for each Tap that you are using.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- What is the Current Record for Fastest WPM Achieved By A Tapper?
- Where Can I Find Accessibility Tools
- What Does Tap's LED Feedback Mean?
- Do You Have Windows Apps?
- I Am A Reseller/Distributor - How Can I Order A Lot of Taps?
- Can I Use Tap On My Mac or PC?
- Can I Create My Own Custom Key Commands or Keybinds?
- How to Refer A Friend & Earn Store Credit