Yes. The Tap Alphabet is defined by which fingers are tapped. I.e. a thumb tap is always an “a”, no matter which hand you tap with. You just need to choose right or left hand in TapManager for each Tap that you are using.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- TapMapper Tips, Tools, Help and FAQs
- What is the Current Record for Fastest WPM Achieved By A Tapper?
- Where Can I Find Accessibility Tools
- What Does Tap's LED Feedback Mean?
- Do You Have Windows Apps?
- Does Tap Have an Affiliate Program?
- I Am A Reseller/Distributor - How Can I Order A Lot of Taps?
- Can I Use Tap On My Mac or PC?