Yes. The Tap Alphabet is defined by which fingers are tapped. I.e. a thumb tap is always an “a”, no matter which hand you tap with. You just need to choose right or left hand in TapManager for each Tap that you are using.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- What games can I play with Tap?
- Will Tap recognize different gestures than Tapping?
- Why can we not use two to type in QWERTY?
- Is there a minimum age for using Tap?
- Is the Tap alphabet the same for right handed and left handed tappers?
- Are the Tap Codes programmable?
- How many taps per second can be detected?
- Does tap have all the keys on the keyboard or just the alphabet?