Yes. The Tap Alphabet is defined by which fingers are tapped. I.e. a thumb tap is always an “a”, no matter which hand you tap with. You just need to choose right or left hand in TapManager for each Tap that you are using.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- I Am A Reseller/Distributor - How Can I Order A Lot of Taps?
- Can I Use Tap On My Mac or PC?
- Can I Create My Own Custom Key Commands or Keybinds?
- How to Refer A Friend & Earn Store Credit
- What Android and Windows Specific Hotkeys Are Available for Tap?
- What games can I play with Tap?
- Will Tap recognize different gestures than Tapping?
- Why can we not use two to type in QWERTY?