You can tap on anything as long as it is not too soft (like a pillow) or to irregular. When you’re first getting the hang of things, we recommend practicing on a flat, hard surface.
Articles in this section
- How do I learn to Tap?
- Why do I need to update my Tap firmware?
- How do I put on my Tap?
- How do I pair my Tap?
- What is the Haptic indicator on the thumb used for?
- What surfaces can I tap on?
- How do I use Tap as a mouse?
- How do I know how much charge is in my battery?
- Can I learn to Tap without playing the TapGenius Game?
- Can I customize my Tap?