You can tap on virtually anything as long as it is not too soft (like a pillow). When you’re first getting the hang of things, we recommend practicing on a flat, hard surface. You can also Tap at any angle.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started With Your Tap
- How do I learn to Tap?
- How Do I Use My Tap to Control VoiceOver Gestures?
- What is "Switch" Mode
- How Do I Disable The Tap's Mouse?
- How To Update Your Tap's Firmware
- Why do I need to update my Tap firmware?
- How do I put on my Tap?
- How do I pair my Tap?
- What is the Haptic indicator on the thumb used for?