It will be Tap_XXXX, where XXXX is a set of four characters (For example 'Tap_D843'). In some cases, your Tap may appear as "Accessory" when pairing.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started With Your Tap
- How do I learn to Tap?
- How to Use TapMapper to Customize Your Tap
- How to Pair Tap to a Mac or Macbook Pro
- How Do I Use My Tap to Control VoiceOver Gestures?
- What is "Switch" Mode
- How Do I Disable The Tap's Mouse?
- How To Update Your Tap's Firmware
- Why do I need to update my Tap firmware?
- How do I put on my Tap?