You can center the mouse by moving tilting your hand until the cursor moves to one of the edges of the screen, and then move your finger until it is pointing to the cursor. Then point your finger to the center of the screen, and the cursor will follow.
Articles in this section
- I am getting two finger swipes when I am only pointing one finger.
- I am not getting the swipe gesture direction that I want.
- How Can I Change the Sensitivity of the AirMouse?
- How Do I Center the Mouse in AirMouse Mode?
- How Can I Swap Modes When in AirMouse?
- I Am Having Trouble Activating the AirMouse
- What are the Media & SmartTV Controls for AirMouse?
- What Are the Media Controls for AirMouse (Air Mouse)?
- What Commands Can I Do With AirMouse?
- How do I get Tap in and out of AirMouse (Air Mouse) mode?