You can customize your Tap in 4 ways:
- You can edit your specific settings such as right/left hand swap, mouse scroll speed, and tap timeout using the TapManager application
- You can download our opensource SDKs: tapwithus.com/developers
- You can create custom TapMaps using TapMapper. Doing so will allow you to re-map the input to match your own unique key commands for a variety of control, gaming, and language applications.
- You can also browse our existing user-submitted maps on our TapMapper page as well! https://map.tapwithus.com/
TapMapperTM is a web-based utility that allows you to create custom layouts called TapMaps which can be loaded into your Tap Strap via one-click download on TapManager.
- Save and categorize your map
- Upload your map via TapManager
- Share your Map with your online communities
- Switch in and out of your map using SWITCH (ooxxx) + C (xoxxx) - you'll feel a little buzz!
- Change your map anytime in TapManager
Read the full tutorial here: https://support.tapwithus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035469773-How-to-Use-TapMapper-to-Customize-Your-Tap
Please sign in to leave a comment.