You can customize your Tap in 2 ways:
- You can edit your specific settings such as right/left hand swap, mouse scroll speed, and tap timeout using the TapManager application
- You can create custom TapMaps using TapMapper. Doing so will allow you to re-map the input to match your own unique key commands for a variety of control, gaming, and language applications.
- You can also browse our existing user-submitted maps on the Tap forums: https://www.tapwithus.com/forums/.
TapMapperTM is a web-based utility that allows you to create custom layouts called TapMaps which can be loaded into your Tap Strap and shared with other tappers.
- You can learn more about TapMaps here: https://www.tapwithus.com/mapper/
- You can learn how to make and upload a TapMap in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJejP2d6phg