If you are having issues with tapping detection please ensure the following:
Please note that we will continue to release software to improve the XR performance in all situations.
Fit & Wearing
- Make sure the TapXR Sensor is facing forward, towards the fingers and is fully extended
- The TapXR Sensor is below the wrist and not blocked by anything such as a table ledge or sleeve
- Make sure that nothing, such as the base of your thumb, is blocking (occluding) the sensor from having a line of sight to your fingers
- Make sure that the gap in the band is centered on the back of your wrist, and that the band is worn near the hand (not up towards your forearm).
- Ensure your fingers are slightly curved and not flexed
- Relax and have fun!
- TapXR works in darkness down to approximately 0.1 LUX, which is enough light to be able to see your hand in front of your eyes.
- While learning, it is best to start on a flat, hard surface.
If you are still having problem with your TapXR, please contact us as email@example.com and we will be happy to help!