Since QWERTY requires that you place your fingers in specific positions, we do not support it. Tap offers you the ability to Tap anywhere on anything, without aiming for key positions. You can use two Taps (one on each hand) to increase your speed, but they will act as independent keyboards.
Articles in this section
- TapMapper Tips, Tools, Help and FAQs
- How to Use TapMapper to Customize Your Tap
- Can I Hold Down A Key?
- How Do I Use My Tap to Control VoiceOver Gestures?
- Can I Create My Own Custom Key Commands or Keybinds?
- What Android and Windows Specific Hotkeys Are Available for Tap?
- Can we use two Taps to replicate QWERTY typing?
- Are the Tap Codes programmable?