Since QWERTY requires that you place your fingers in specific positions, we do not support it. Tap offers you the ability to Tap anywhere on anything, without aiming for key positions. You can use two Taps (one on each hand) to increase your speed, but you must use the Tap Alphabet.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- TapMapper Tips, Tools, Help and FAQs
- What is the Current Record for Fastest WPM Achieved By A Tapper?
- Where Can I Find Accessibility Tools
- What Does Tap's LED Feedback Mean?
- Do You Have Windows Apps?
- Does Tap Have an Affiliate Program?
- I Am A Reseller/Distributor - How Can I Order A Lot of Taps?
- Can I Use Tap On My Mac or PC?