Since QWERTY requires that you place your fingers in specific positions, we do not support it. Tap offers you the ability to Tap anywhere on anything, without aiming for key positions. You can use two Taps (one on each hand) to increase your speed, but you must use the Tap Alphabet.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- What games can I play with Tap?
- Will Tap recognize different gestures than Tapping?
- Why can we not use two to type in QWERTY?
- Is there a minimum age for using Tap?
- Is the Tap alphabet the same for right handed and left handed tappers?
- Are the Tap Codes programmable?
- How many taps per second can be detected?
- Does tap have all the keys on the keyboard or just the alphabet?