Since QWERTY requires that you place your fingers in specific positions, we do not support it. Tap offers you the ability to Tap anywhere on anything, without aiming for key positions. You can use two Taps (one on each hand) to increase your speed, but you must use the Tap Alphabet.
Articles in this section
- How does Tap work?
- Does Tap come in various sizes?
- I Am A Reseller/Distributor - How Can I Order A Lot of Taps?
- Can I Use Tap On My Mac or PC?
- Can I Create My Own Custom Key Commands or Keybinds?
- How to Refer A Friend & Earn Store Credit
- What Android and Windows Specific Hotkeys Are Available for Tap?
- What games can I play with Tap?
- Will Tap recognize different gestures than Tapping?
- Why can we not use two to type in QWERTY?