You can disable the mouse by selecting "Keyboard Only" in TapManager. If you are stuck in mouse mode you can exit by tapping space. Be sure your Tap's firmware is up to date using the TapManager application.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started With Your Tap
- How do I learn to Tap?
- What is "Switch" Mode
- How Do I Disable The Tap's Mouse?
- How To Update Your Tap's Firmware
- Why do I need to update my Tap firmware?
- How do I put on my Tap?
- How do I pair my Tap?
- What is the Haptic indicator on the thumb used for?
- What surfaces can I tap on?