You can disable the mouse by selecting "Keyboard Only" in TapManager. If you are stuck in mouse mode you can exit by tapping space. Be sure your Tap's firmware is up to date using the TapManager application.
Articles in this section
- How to Get Started With Your Tap
- How do I learn to Tap?
- How To Use Tap as A Mouse on iPad and iPhones
- How to Use TapMapper to Customize Your Tap
- How to Pair Tap to a Mac or Macbook Pro
- How Do I Use My Tap to Control VoiceOver Gestures?
- What is "Switch" Mode
- How Do I Disable The Tap's Mouse?
- How To Update Your Tap's Firmware
- Why do I need to update my Tap firmware?